Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Methods One and Two

In the first two sections of this program, I have really had to challenge myself to work with this new technology.  I know that this is all common place for alot of folks, but for me, it is really a learning curve, but I am ready for the challenge.  I have already used Meebo several times after learning about it in a different class.  Before, I did not have any idea what it was about and have found it very easy to use.

Now, my comments on the first two sections of this class.  What really stood out for me was two phrases: the first one was "unintented consquences" and "15 minutes per day".  Technology really is full of consquences, as users we can use those consquences to our advantage or fight them and lose.

I really loved the idea of 15 minutes per day.  Even thought my day is packed, I can certainly set aside 15 minutes to per day to expose myself to advances in technology.  It kinda like exercising, you really don't want to do it, but you love the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment