Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Method Five

Before I begin commenting on method five, I just want to say how much I have enjoyed the videos by Common Craft.  They make alot of sense, are easy to follow and are extremely entertaining.  Great choice for our class.

After struggling with method four, this was a nice change.  On a personal level, I can see the value in downloading photographs to Flickr for public consumption and also using Flickr as a backup to your photos.  However, I would be very careful as to what I posted on this site or any site for that matter. 

Professionally, I have alot to think about after reading Michael Stephens article.  He did a really great job of presenting both sides of the issue, especially where minors are concerned.  Publicity is a necessary and popular tool for the continued existance of libraries, but some very important issues must be addressed as part of the process.  This will be a really good idea to share with the rest of the staff and the library board for their input. 

Thanks for a really interesting segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment