Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

Beyond Method #7

I had no background or exposure at all to Next Generation Presentation Tools so I really had worked on this section.  I went through it more than once so that I could grasp the concepts.

Because of my limited exposure, I choose to work with Google Docs and uploaded the dummy Powerpoint to the site.  It worked really well.  The upload went smoothly and the direction were clear and easy to follow.  I also choose to use Google Docs because I want to become for familiar with it so I can use it in my library.  It is really a very useful concept.

While I would be slow at it, I really feel that I could use online presentation tools with my library and I feel confident that if a patron came in and wanted help, I would now have a working knowledge of the concept and would be able to offer assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment